Kenya Workshop Registration & Accommodation Forms
(Non-African participants only. Participants from African countries, go to LINK)
Before March 25, 2012: $600 (Students $500)
After March 25, 2012: TBA (based on the availability of space)
The cost of registration includes accommodation
for the duration of the conference (6 days) and meals.
The best talk/poster abstracts will be selected for
Travel Award, which will cover the cost of registration.
- Up to May 1, 2012 – 50% of registration will be refunded
- After May 1, 2012 – no refunds
- Registration should be made through the Alberta Glycomics Centre.
REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION FORMS
DOWNLOAD, PRINT, and COMPLETE the appropriate form below.
To qualify for the Travel Award please submit the abstracts before March 20, 2012.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are encouraged to submit an abstract for poster presentations in any area of:
- Portable Diagnostic,
- Clinic Diagnostic in low-resource settings,
- Portable Devices for environmental sampling (food/water testing, quality control, etc)
- Technology Development for Point-of-care devices.
- Policy-making and commercialization related to point-of-care diagnostic devices.
- Related areas
If you work in device-development, we encourage bringing prototypes of the devices and demonstrate them at the experimental part of the conference or during the poster session. We discourage presentations related to prototypes that require high-end infrastructure, devices that cannot be transported to the site or demonstrated at the conference site.
To view ABSTRACT GUIDELINES, please download the registration form
Please send completed FORM & PAYMENT:
OR BY FAX OR EMAIL
(With Credit Card Payment)